When: 23rd June – 26th June 2022
Join us at the ultimate location for trackside viewing and unique entertaining. This prestigious package combines everything you need to experience Festival of Speed, including unlimited champagne, a three-course buffet lunch, and importantly, prominent views over the most challenging point on the Hillclimb. With its trackside balcony and garden, Clark Pavilion is arguably the best vantage point from which to watch all the action. The unique interior has been designed to be relaxed and stylish with memorabilia that celebrates the life of namesake Jim Clark; British Formula One driver and twice world champion. It’s also close to the Off-Road Arena, and a short walk up the hill to the Forest Rally Stage.
A delicious breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea will be served as well as unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks, and a champagne reception.
Your itinerary will include:
- General admission
- Trackside balcony and private garden
- Forward parking
- Champagne reception
- Three–course buffet luncheon
- Afternoon cakes & scones
- Unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks throughout the day, including champagne
- Balcony viewing
- Event Programme, race card, and ear piece radio
- Overnight stay
What else does the event have to offer?
In addition to the spectacle of cars and bikes on the hill climb the event also offers:
- Cartier Style et Luxe – Look out for celebrity judges as they choose their favourite vehicles.
- Drivers Club – Here, you may get a glimpse of your favourite drivers and fill up your autograph book.
- Goodwood Action Sports Arena – Motorcross and BMX shows and stunts all day long
- Exhibition area – As well as stands from many of the leading car manufacturers, there are many retail opportunities in the exhibition area.
- Bonhams Auction – Each year, some of the world’s most prestigious cars go under the hammer with Bonhams
- Aviation exhibition – An opportunity to see the latest models and technical developments in aviation
- Motorshow – A chance to see car manufacturers’ ranges of the latest models
- Forest Rally Stage – From legendary Mini Coopers to the latest WRC cars, there is
endless entertainment watching the sideways action
- Formula 1 Paddock – Some of the world’s icons and very latest models all in one
place, and a chance to see works rally teams.
- Supercar Paddock – A chance to see the latest supercars, and take a glimpse of
the cars of tomorrow.
14.00 Check-in opens at the Aviator Hotel
Evening drinks in the bar
06.30 Festival of Speed car parks open
07.00 Gates open
Depart from the Aviator Hotel
08.00 Hospitality opens, and breakfast is served until 10.15
09.00 Action on the track starts
11.30 Drinks reception
12.15 Lunch is served until 14.30
15.30 Afternoon cakes and scones are served
17.30 Rally stage
19.00 Track closes
Depart to the Aviator Hotel